A low foaming, acid-based final rinse product.
- Effectively removes odors and flavors especially from draft lines or other dispensing products
- Great for both CIP and manual applications
- Stable in hot and cold applications
- Use everywhere in your brewery
- Not to be used on soft metals such as aluminum
- Thoroughly clean surfaces with PBW or compatible cleaner.
- Mix 2 oz. Saniclean for every 5 gals. of water. (Will be low-foaming)
- Apply on the surface with cloth, mop, sponge, spray, or immersion.
- If using spray application, use a coarse mist, pump, or trigger sprayer and spray 6-8 inches from the surface and follow up with a brush or sponge.
- Allow for a contact time of at least 2-3 minutes.
- Drain, but do not rinse.