The FermZilla All Rounder 30L is the perfect fermentation vessel that can be used for fermenting under pressure, carbonating, and dispensing.
Benefits of the All Rounder:
- Super smooth PET makes cleaning very easy.
- Pressure-rated lid and PET material make for a better oxygen barrier than fermenters made of HDPE, like buckets.
- Lightweight and easy to move around, yet strong enough to be considered shatterproof.
- The 4.75" lid opening makes it easy to get your arm inside and clean after use.
- The lid is designed for the easy installation of accessories such as a thermowell or cooling coil.
- Price! A pressurizable fermenter in this price range is an incredible value, and it opens the door for many cold-side processes that can't be done in a normal carboy or plastic fermenter.
- FermZilla 30L All Rounder Fermenter
- Stainless Steel Stand
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Graduation Sticker
- 30 L (7.9 gal) Total Volume (Perfect for 5-6 gallon batches)
- Pressure Rated to 2.5 Bar (36.2 psi)
- Height in Stand - 21.7"
- Height w/ Airlock - 24.2"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Lid & Collection Container Ports - 28 mm PCO 1881 threads
- Temperature Rating:
- When not under pressure, do not expose to liquids above 131°F
- When under pressure, do not expose to any temperatures above 95°F*
*Please note that the temperature rating for the FermZilla tank is lower when using it under pressure. When not under pressure, it is perfectly safe to transfer the wort into the tank below 131°F or to use hot liquids below this temp for cleaning. When under pressure, make sure to keep your fermentation temperature below 95°F and keep the fermenter in an environment that is below 95°F ambient. This is especially important when fermenting with kveik yeast. These strains are known to ferment hot if no temperature control is being used. Exceeding the temperature rating may compromise the tank, leading to a shorter life span or sudden failure to maintain pressure. Even with proper use, we recommend replacing the tank every two years.
Kegland Part number: KL15189