Safer than glass carboys, easier to keep clean than plastic carboys, and easier to transfer than either. These fermenters are made out of HDPE and are extremely durable.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand.
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and airlock.
The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.