Designed for home brewing, the Tilt Hydrometer lets you instantly read your brew's specific gravity and temperature on your compatible Apple iPhone/iPad or Android smartphone/tablet or Tilt Pi. Most Bluetooth 4.0+ devices will work with the Tilt. You can then optionally log data to the cloud using our free Google Sheets template or other 3rd party cloud platforms.
Our goal is to help homebrewers brew better beer. The Tilt hydrometer allows you to check the specific gravity and temperature of your beer while it's fermenting, without ever having to open your fermenter or pour out any of your precious brews. This makes brewing more consistent and easy to track.
Here are some of the new features of the Tilt:
- Range: Better reception and range. With the increased transmission power your Tilt will send data through larger, thicker-walled fermenters.
- Precision: Upgraded sensors. With an improved temperature sensor and accelerometer, your Tilt will operate with more precision.
- Efficiency: We've reduced power consumption so more brews, less battery.
- New Look: Newly designed custom circuit board and harness.
- If using multiple Tilt hydrometers for different batches of fermenting beer you must use a different color for each batch. The app will not read multiple hydrometers of the same color.
Each Tilt comes calibrated and ready to go with a pre-installed battery that lasts 12-24 months depending on usage. Just download the free app, sanitize your Tilt, drop in your fermenter, and start taking readings with your phone, tablet, or Tilt Pi.
The specific gravity is accurate +/- 0.002 within the Tilt's range of 0.990 to 1.120. The thermometer is accurate +/- 1 degree F (+/- 0.5 degree C).