The patented, D794,889, Torpedo Kegs are a new lineup of Stainless Steel Ball Lock kegs. Torpedo has taken the features and solid construction of classic ball lock kegs (High-Quality welds, pressure reliefs, ball lock fittings & Cornelius lid) and added a couple more. These are Torpedo kegs, and their quality is outstanding Laser welded 304 SS construction and rolled Stainless handles guarantee years of trouble-free use.
- 130 psi Max Pressure
- 85 psi pressure relief valve
- Rolled SS handles for easy, comfortable handling
- Stackable during storage or serving
- Clearly marked Liquid IN and Gas OUT posts
- 304 SS Construction
- High-Quality Laser Welded Seams
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
Please Note: These are about 1/2" wider than standard Ball Lock Cornelius Kegs.